For the latest jobs in Doncaster and surrounding areas check out our jobs board.
The Governors wish to appoint a highly motivated, innovative, and inspirational teacher to join our dynamic team.
The successful candidate will support school’s drive for continual improvement. This is an outstanding opportunity for a teacher looking to develop professionally and join our dedicated and hard-working team.
Applications are invited from Catholic or other committed teachers who would support the ethos of our school.
The Governors require a teacher who will:
- Be an excellent practitioner of Quality First Teaching
- Have high expectations of pupil achievement
- Be flexible, innovative, imaginative and creative
- Have the vision and drive to help raise standards
- Be well organised with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Contribute to a committed team
We will offer:
- An exciting opportunity to work in a school with a strong Catholic ethos
- Wonderful children who have a thirst for learning
- Talented, supportive and innovative staff
- High quality opportunities to develop professionally working closely with our Catholic schools
- Supportive parents
- Forward thinking Governors
The Governors are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are committed to the equality of opportunity in the services provided to customers and all aspects of employment.
We warmly welcome applications from all sectors of the community. Our recruitment policies, procedures and practices enable all applicants to be considered on merit and ability to do the job. We will make reasonable adjustments, in line with the Equality Act, for disabled applicants if these are needed. To find out more about Doncaster Council, please visit http://www.doncaster.gov.uk
Visits to school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting school on 01302 349743 or email firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively visit our website at www.ourladymountcarmel.doncaster.sch.uk
Application forms may be obtained from our website or downloaded from the CES website.
Closing date : CES Application Form to the Chair of Governors by
3:30pm Thursday 30th November 2017
Shortlisting : Monday 4th December 2017
Interviews : Tuesday 12th December 2017