The 2017/18 recruitment round for SLEs will soon be opening to new applicants. For those interested in taking advantage of this exciting opportunity, Partners in Learning will be holding an information session on Thursday 1st February 2018 to explain the role and the benefits of becoming an SLE. This session will also be useful for potential applicants wanting more information or support in meeting the eligibility criteria.
To be eligible for the role of a Partners in Learning Specialist Leader of Education you must:
- Hold a middle or senior leadership role (2 years)
- Have a subject specialism that is required by Partners in Learning. This year we are recruiting SLEs with the following specialisms:
KS2 Teaching & Learning
Unfortunately, on this occasion, we will not be able to consider applicants from other areas.
- You need to be an outstanding leader and be able to demonstrate your impact
- You need to be an outstanding classroom practitioner with proven outcomes in the classroom
- You do not need to come from an outstanding school as long as your school has the capacity to release you
- SLEs can come from all phases of education
If you are interested in applying please email email@example.com for further details.
Partners in Learning Secondary Teaching School Alliance secured Jason Bangbala to deliver a training session on 'Conquering Low Level Disruption and Promoting Positive Attitudes'.Read more
Help I'm a Middle Leader, looked at supporting the development of Middle Leadership, from writing action plans, measuring impact, coaching, becoming aware of what is expected of this role, undertaking action research and having the opportunity to work with other middle leaders from different settings.Read more