Early Years: Outdoor Provision (NQT/RQTs)
This half day session will explore:
- How outdoor learning impacts on development and achievement of those under 5.
- What effective adult interactions and provision look like.
- An outdoor setting in action.
By the end of the session participants will be able to....
- Know, understand and be able to use a range of techniques for engaging children in outdoors learning.
- Know when and how to intervene effectively to maximise learning opportunities.
- Take strategies from this professional development straight to their practice.
This half day course will taking place 12.04.18, from 9:15am until 12:15pm at Southfield Primary School.
This course will cost £25 per person for Enhanced Members, £35 per person for Core Members, and £50 per person for Non-Members.
Terms and Conditions
By completing the registration form below you will be accepting the Partners in Learning Terms and Conditions for all programmes and events. A copy of the terms and conditions can be requested from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Venue Southfield Primary School
- Start date 12/04/18
- Time 09:15
- Trainers Sarah Cairns
- Audience Newly and Recently Qualified Teachers