Effective deployment of teaching assistants for NQT/RQTs
Half day session to focus on:
- Recent and relevant action research into how teaching assistants can have most impact on learning.
- The most effective ways of deploying teaching assistants in practice to ensure impact
- How teaching assistants work effectively within the teaching team – via observation and discussion
By the end of the session participants will be able to....
- Know, understand and be better able to deploy teaching assistants.
- Have a range of teaching and feedback models in which teaching assistants play a vital part.
- Take strategies from this professional development straight to their practice.
This half day course will taking place 13.11.17, from 9:15am until 12:15pm at Southfield Primary School.
This course will cost £25 per person for Enhanced Members, £35 per person for Core Members, and £50 per person for Non-Members.
Terms and Conditions
By completing the registration form below you will be accepting the Partners in Learning Terms and Conditions for all programmes and events. A copy of the terms and conditions can be requested from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Venue Southfield Primary School
- Start date 13/11/17
- Time 09:15
- Trainers Sarah Cairns
- Audience Newly and Recently Qualified Teachers