Hungerhill School was designated by the DfE as ‘Pupil Premium Champion Review School for Yorkshire and the Humber’ in March 2016. The DfE have now identified two schools in the region, Hungerhill and Ashmount School in Leicester to be the key links following Ofsted inspections with the aim of signposting Pupil Premium Reviewers who have been quality assured by either of these schools.
Partners in Learning have aligned the review process between primary, secondary and special schools in Doncaster. Secondary and primary colleagues have worked together to develop and standardise the process and paperwork so there is confidence in the process of referring quality reviewers to schools.
The process will be as follows:
- Following a school Ofsted inspection, a Lead Inspector recommends a Pupil Premium Review
- The name of the school is forwarded to the DfE who will then forward the name to Hungerhill School and Ashmount School
- Hungerhill School, as part of Partners in Learning, will contact the school and recommend a Partners in Learning accredited Pupil Premium Reviewer
- Partners in Learning will have the responsibility to quality assure the review process and action plan
- The named reviewers will be on a register which is supported by both the DfE and Partners in Learning
If you are interested in becoming part of the Partners in Learning accredited Pupil Premium Review Team, please register to attend an information session that will be held at Hungerhill School, Doncaster on Thursday 7th June 2018 from 4:00pm – 5:30pm. This session will provide information regarding the accreditation process, the quality assurance process and the role and responsibilities of the Pupil Premium Reviewers.