Headteacher Induction Programme 2017/18
Our fantastic Headteacher Induction Programmes is designed for new Headteachers, Headteachers who are new to Doncaster and Heads of School in their first year in the role.
This programme provides an opportunity to focus on the operational elements of the role you will encounter in Headship including HR, Appraisal, Data and Governance and also allows the opportunity to network with colleagues who are new to role. It is strongly recommended that all new Headteachers participate in this programme.
- Session 3 - 10.11.17 from 12:30pm until 15:30pm
- This session will focus on 'Making your Data Work for You'
- Presented by Chris Toyne, Head of Service, Doncaster Council
- Session 4 - 24.11.17 from 9am until 3pm
- This session will focus on 'Your School Improvement Plan and Writing your SEF'
- Presented by Kathy Wild, Education Consultant
- Session 5 - 08.12.17 from 12:30pm until 15:30pm
- This session will focus on 'Governance'
- Presented by Diane Dunn, Education Consultant and Chair of a MAT board within Doncaster
- Session 6 - 12.01.18 from 12:30pm until 15:30pm
- This session will focus on 'Financial Management'
- Presented by Teresa Ladley, SLE and School Business Manager for Kirk Sandall Infant School and Dunsville Primary School
- Session 7 - 26.01.18 from 12:30pm until 15:30pm
- This session will focus on 'Evidence Informed Practice'
- Presented by Helen Bellinger, Director of School Improvement and Research School for Partners in Learning
- Other Sessions - More sessions will be added to this programme after consultation with the delegates
Lunch will be provided at all the sessions. The venue for all the sessions is Plover Primary School.
Price for this programme
- £350.00 per delegate for Enhanced Members
- £400.00 per delegate for Core Members
- £450.00 per delegate for Non-Members
Terms and Conditions
By completing the registration form below you will be accepting the Partners in Learning Terms and Conditions for all programmes and events. A copy of the terms and conditions can be requested from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Venue Plover Primary School
- Start date 10/11/17
- Time 12:30
- Trainers Various
- Audience This programme is designed for Headteachers who are new to Headship in Doncaster.