How to Get The Most Out of your Assessment System
This session will provide Middle Leaders and/or Maths and English Subject Leaders with the opportunity to explore how to get the most out of their assessment system and how to use it to improve pupils outcomes.
What will you be able to do?
- Look at an effective assessment system and how it can impact on improving pupil or cohort outcomes.
- What schools are doing with O’Track/ClassTrack and how it can evaluate against national performance indicators
- Identify what as a leader you need from your assessment system.
- How assessment systems can inform and direct pupil progress meetings
- Understand how an assessment system can enable teaching and learning to be improved and target given areas and groups.
- Understand how an assessment system can be used for more effective target setting.
- Develop the knowledge of how your assessment system can support you with discussions with you SLT, STEP, Governors and with Ofsted.
- Analyse your own school’s current data and how effectively you are using your school assessment system.
- Understand what makes an effective pupil progress meeting and identify as a subject/middle leader how you can create an effective action plan with class teachers.
- Effective AfL strategies and its implications within the classroom and on pupil progress
This session will be taking place on Friday 26th January 2018 from 9am until 12 noon at Plover Primary School. The session will be facilitated by Matt Bramley (Otrack) and Jillian Jackson (Green Top Academy).
Price of this programme
- £25.00 per delegate for Enhanced Members
- £35.00 per delegate for Core Members
- £50.00 per delegate for Non-Members
Terms and Conditions
By completing the registration form below you will be accepting the Partners in Learning Terms and Conditions for all programmes and events. A copy of the terms and conditions can be requested from email@example.com
- Venue Green Top Academy
- Start date 26/01/18
- Time 09:00
- Trainers Matt Bramley and Jillian Jackson
- Audience Middle Leaders and Maths and/or English Subject Leader