Numicon Leadership and Management Programme
This core, one-day central course can be booked as a one-day central or as part of a whole-school implementation package. It focuses on the roles, responsibilities and accountabilities of the Maths Subject Leader in successful implementation of the Numicon approach and resources.
During the day we consider what is essential for successful implementation of Numicon:
- Planning for implementation
- Numicon teaching resources
- Informing curriculum development
- Mastering formative assessment, and essential tracking tools to inform next steps in learning
- Considering national and international perspectives on the teaching and learning of mathematics
- Exploring current guidance and expectations from Inspectorates and Departments for Education
- Joining a professional learning community
This is a full day course taking place on 24.10.17, from 9am until 3:30pm at Plover Primary School.
This course will cost:
- £100 per person for Enhanced Members
- £125 per person for Core Members
- £150 per person for Non-Members
However, if you purchase a place on all five Numicon Training Programmes on offer with Partners in Learning your school will receive a discount:
- £390 for Enhanced Members (£78 per session)
- £450 for Core Members (£90 per session)
- £550 for Non-Members (£110 per session)
- Venue Plover Primary School
- Start date 24/10/17
- Time 09:00
- Trainers Val Willmott
- Audience Maths Subject Leaders and Coordinators and Leaders who are implementing Numicon in their school.