This programme is designed and facilitated to enable Senior Leaders to implement and manage a focused School Improvement project to affect measurable impact and sustainable change.
The programme will be sustained over an academic year, including a series of face to face sessions, follow on coaching support and an opportunity to engage in triad learning with other Senior Leaders and participate in an enquiry visit process.
It is essential that participants engage fully in the whole programme and have the full support of the Headteacher to identify, lead and implement their identified priority in school.
1. Putting Evidence to Work - 07.11.18, 1pm until 4pm – welcome, overview, Heads and Participants expectations, introduction to the guidance report, introduction to logic model (both Headteacher and Delegate to attend)
2. Exploring and Preparing for Implementation - 22.11.18, 9am until 4pm – identifying the priority, the focus of the project and the desired impact – the session will include a data analysis, action planning and how to use a logic model for School Improvement Planning. Introduction to triad groups and gap tasks (research the evidence around the identified priority).
3. Learning through Enquiry - 04.12.18, 2:30pm until 5:30pm – Reconnecting on gap tasks and introduction on how to conduct an enquiry visit. Set dates for enquiry visits and create first draft of the action plan.
4. Preparing and Delivering Implementation - 29.01.19, 2:30pm until 5:30pm – feedback on action plans to prepare for implementation and input on Human Resources.
5. Delivering and Taking People with You - 19.03.19, 1pm until 4pm – monitoring delivery and progress of the projects. Input on taking people with you, including; courageous conversations and coaching.
6. Evaluation, Celebration and Sustaining the Change - 12.06.19, 1pm until 4pm - showcasing progress and sustaining momentum
Terms and Conditions
By completing the registration form below you will be accepting the Partners in Learning Terms and Conditions for all programmes and events. A copy of the terms and conditions can be requested from firstname.lastname@example.org