Key note speakers include the iconic Dame Alison Peacock, British educator, public speaker, writer and best known originator of the Learning Without Limits approach to education. She is the Chief Executive of the Chartered College of Teaching as well as a trustee of Teach First and a columnist for The Times Educational Supplement and Daisy Christodoulou, Director of Education at No More Marking, Author of Making Good Progress & 7 Myths about Education, previous Head of Education Research at The Ark.
The conference programme is filled with fantastic content including national speakers and sensational seminars. Plus the exhibition hall will yet again be filled with stands to support, improve and innovate your school.
* Leadership of Governance
* Chartered College evidence based practice
* Development of challenge and pitch at KS3
* How to ensure rapid school improvement (all phases)
* Models and support materials to develop more accurate assessment
* Curriculum design in school (all phases)
* The impact of evidence based practice - a case study
* The role of The Research School
* Comparative judgements
* Leading teaching and learning
* The current inspection framework
NEW for 2018 - Business Managers live stage!
Tickets are charged at £100 for 5 tickets and to launch the sale of the tickets we are offering a free 6th ticket to all sets of 5 sold before Friday 19th January! Buy 5 receive 1 additional ticket free…only until 19th January.
Last year this event sold out – don’t delay buy your tickets today!