The 2016/17 recruitment round for LLEs will soon be opening to new applicants. For Headteachers interested in taking advantage of this exciting opportunity, Partners in Learning will be holding an information session on Monday 22nd May to explain the role and the benefits of becoming an LLE. This session will also be useful for Headteachers wanting more information or support in meeting the eligibility criteria.
To be eligible to become a Partners in Learning Local Leader of Education, you must:
• have at least 3 years of experience as a serving Headteacher (including any period as acting head or head of school)
• expect to remain at your current school for at least 2 years after being selected
• have accountability for one or more school(s) that have an Ofsted rating of good or outstanding
• have the support of your school’s governing body / trust board
• demonstrate that you have the ability and capacity to support another school to improve
• demonstrate that you have sufficient experience and impact providing support as a coach or mentor to another Headteacher or senior member of staff at a school other than your own
• commit to the time expectations and induction and training as specified by the TSA
Further details regarding eligibility criteria are available on request.
Anyone interested in applying either now or in the future is welcome join us for the information session at 4:00 pm on Monday 22nd May at Hungerhill School.
Please email email@example.com for further details and to secure a place at the information session.
A statutory assessment tool that helps schools meet their duties in supporting pupils who are working below the level of the national curriculum and who are not engaged in subject- specific study. This course is aimed at all schools – mainstream primary and secondary schools, special schools and Integrated Resource settings (I.R.’s) and will run across 3 dates (you must attend all 3 sessions): 8th February 2021, 8th March 2021 and 26th April 2021 - all 1.30pm – 3.30pm and the sessions will be delivered via Zoom in order for us to comply with the current government guidelines around COVID 19.Read more