The 2017/18 recruitment round for SLEs will soon be opening to new applicants. For those interested in taking advantage of this exciting opportunity, Partners in Learning will be holding an information session on Thursday 1st February 2018 to explain the role and the benefits of becoming an SLE. This session will also be useful for potential applicants wanting more information or support in meeting the eligibility criteria.
To be eligible for the role of a Partners in Learning Specialist Leader of Education you must:
- Hold a middle or senior leadership role (2 years)
- Have a subject specialism that is required by Partners in Learning. This year we are recruiting SLEs with the following specialisms:
KS2 Teaching & Learning
Unfortunately, on this occasion, we will not be able to consider applicants from other areas.
- You need to be an outstanding leader and be able to demonstrate your impact
- You need to be an outstanding classroom practitioner with proven outcomes in the classroom
- You do not need to come from an outstanding school as long as your school has the capacity to release you
- SLEs can come from all phases of education
If you are interested in applying please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
A statutory assessment tool that helps schools meet their duties in supporting pupils who are working below the level of the national curriculum and who are not engaged in subject- specific study. This course is aimed at all schools – mainstream primary and secondary schools, special schools and Integrated Resource settings (I.R.’s) and will run across 3 dates (you must attend all 3 sessions): 8th February 2021, 8th March 2021 and 26th April 2021 - all 1.30pm – 3.30pm and the sessions will be delivered via Zoom in order for us to comply with the current government guidelines around COVID 19.Read more