The Professional Learning and Evidence Informed Practice Offer
We believe that good evidence is a core component for effective teaching and learning. As a Teaching School Alliance and Research School we are committed to supporting schools in the use of robust evidence, we will do our utmost to model this belief. Our Professional Learning programmes model the characteristics of effective professional development to help schools engage in learning that helps teachers thrive and children succeed.
Our Professional Learning and Evidence Informed Practice is divided into four categories; Networks, Short Courses, Extended Programmes and Conferences.
Members of Partners in Learning Ltd are entitled to the Professional Learning and Evidence Informed Practice Super Six Offer outlined below:
1. Unlimited FREE Places on Seminars
2. Short Courses - (1 free place on 2 courses) on particular courses
3. Leadership Extended Programmes - (1 free place on 1 programme per school. 2 free places on 1 programme for schools with more than 300 pupils)
4. Headteachers Breakfast Briefing - (Unlimited free places)
5. Curriculum and Subject Networks - (Unlimited free places)
6. TeachMeet - (Unlimited free places)
We also still offer Bespoke Professional Learning, we have a vast list of system leaders who have been trained to design and facilitate the highest level of training to staff. All training is designed to meet the needs of your school and MAT. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your requirements.