Becoming an evidence-informed Governor or Trustee with Doncaster Research School
This webinar will explore ‘The EEF guide to becoming an evidence-informed school governor and trustee’ and develop your understanding of how research evidence can help your school.
The session will demonstrate how evidence can be used when considering the following key questions:
- How well are pupils achieving in your school?
- How effectively is your school spending its money?
- How does your school support effective teaching and learning?
There will also be an opportunity to find out how your school/trust can get involved with the work of the Research School and Education Endowment Foundation (EEF).
- 26th January 2020 from 16:00 until 17:00
- FREE to members of Partners in Learning (max. 4 places per school)
- £50 to non-members of Partners in Learning
Book your place here
- Venue via Zoom
- Start date 26/01/21
- Time 16:00
- Trainers Helen Bellinger, Director of Doncaster Research School.
- Audience School Governors and Trustees.