Putting Evidence to Work – A Senior Leaders Guide to School Improvement
This programme is designed and facilitated to enable Senior Leaders to implement and manage a focused School Improvement project to affect measurable impact and sustainable change.
The programme will be sustained over an academic year, including a series of face to face sessions, follow on caching support and an opportunity to engage in triad learning with other Senior Leaders and participate in an enquiry visit process.
It is essential that participants engage fully in the whole programme and have the full support of the Headteacher to identify, lead and implement their identified priority in school.
- Session One - Putting Evidence to Work
26.09.19, Half Day, 13:00 until 16:00
Welcome, overview, Heads and Participants expectations, introduction to the guidance report, introduction to logic model (both Headteacher and Delegate to attend)
- Session Two - Exploring and Preparing for Implementation
07.11.19, Full Day, 09:00 until 16:00
Identifying the priority, the focus of the project and the desired impact – the session will include a data analysis, action planning and how to use a logic model for School Improvement Planning. Introduction to triad groups and gap tasks (research the evidence around the identified priority).
- Session Three - Learning through Enquiry
03.12.2019, Twilight, 14:30 until 17:30
Reconnecting on gap tasks and introduction on how to conduct an enquiry visit. Set dates for enquiry visits and create first draft of the action plan.
- Session Four - Preparing and Delivering Implementation
28.01.20, Twilight, 14:30 until 17:30
Feedback on action plans to prepare for implementation and input on Human Resources.
- Session Five - Delivering and Taking People with You
18.03.20, Half Day, 13:00 until 16:00
Monitoring delivery and progress of the projects. Input on taking people with you, including; courageous conversations and coaching.
- Session Six - Evaluation, Celebration and Sustaining the Change
11.06.20, Half Day, 13:00 until 16:00
Showcasing progress and sustaining momentum.
- £275.00 per person for members of Partners in Learning
- £350.00 per person for non-members of Partners in Learning
Terms and Conditions
By completing the registration form below you will be accepting the Partners in Learning Terms and Conditions for all programmes and events. A copy of the terms and conditions can be requested from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Venue The Pinfold, Dunscroft
- Start date 29/09/19
- Time 13:00
- Trainers Jill Northwood, Bev Lockwood and Diane Heritage
- Audience Senior Leaders including; Deputy Heads, Assistant Heads and School Business Managers.