Positive Well-Being for all children: A Proactive Approach
Prioritising the well-being of children has never been as important to enable them to re-engage emotionally, socially, and academically as they return to school.
It enables children to self-regulate, build and maintain healthy relationships, persevere and engage positively with challenges. It enhances their academic performance rather than detracting from it, and also improves behaviour, attendance, attitudes and teacher well-being.
This training will focus on:
- Creating an emotionally safe environment to nurture children’s emotional and academic re-engagement and resilience
- Developing a whole school approach for every child
- Embedding a well-being curriculum: Educating children to understand their well-being
- Growth Mindset: Bringing it alive in the classroom
- Positive Psychology: Building Character Strengths, Resilience, and Flow
- Practical strategies to support children’s well-being
The session will close with time for questions and answers, and time to complete the evaluation form where you are able to anonymously provide us with feedback.
- Wednesday 30th September from 15:30 until 17:00
- Wednesday 7th October from 15:30 until 17:00
- £55.00 for Members of Partners in Learning
- £75.00 for Non-Members of Partners in Learning
*Please note the non-attendance fee of £20
Feedback from previous sessions led by Sarah Wray
- I found it useful to have that reflection time to think about I manage my mental health.
- In the next three months I hope to meditate regularly.
- As a result of this training I will take time for myself each day to reflect, think and calm.
- As a result of this training I would be keen for Sarah to deliver a workshop to staff late September.
- Thank you, the session was timely, practical and helpful.
- Venue via Zoom or Microsoft Teams
- Start date 30/09/20
- Time 15:30
- Trainers Sarah Wray at Live Well Consultancy
- Audience School Staff