School Improvement - Super Six Membership Offer
Our aim is to develop and provide a range of support opportunities, utilising strengths and expertise from across the system both within and beyond Doncaster leading to improved outcomes for children, particularly disadvantaged pupils so that gaps in attainment diminish. To do this, we will gather information and intelligence from a variety of sources to ensure that the right schools get the right support, at the right time, utilising all the opportunities available across the system.
We are committed to facilitating system-led school improvement and as a Teaching School Alliance and a Research School we will promote the use of an evidence-informed approach to inform leadership decisions.
Our provision will be responsive to the needs of schools and we will seek to work in close partnership with Doncaster Local Authority, Doncaster Opportunity Area and all other stakeholders to engage directly with all our member schools.
Members of Partners in Learning Ltd are entitled to The School Improvement Super Six outlined below:
- 1. School Improvement Offer (Autumn term free of charge to all schools. Spring /summer terms – buy one get one half price!) - The StEP Programme continues to be an essential for many schools and leadership teams by providing a high-quality external perspective on their work. The programme has developed over time as a result of evaluation and feedback. Its main aim is to focus on supporting and challenging schools in areas and priorities that are most important and pertinent to them.
- 2. Focused Health Check (1 per school) - Want to know more about how well an aspect of your school is working? Need to explore an area for development? A half day health check provides an excellent opportunity to work with our highly effective accredited System Leaders on a range of areas from safeguarding to SEN.
- 3. Developing Highly Effective Improvement Plans Training (2 free places) - Whether you are a time-served Senior Leader or new to headship, there’s always something to learn about effective improvement planning. Take time to reflect, access evidence informed knowledge and collaborate with like-minded colleagues to really strengthen this core aspect of school improvement.
- 4. Effective Monitoring, Evaluation and Review Training (2 free places) - Re-invigorate, strengthen or develop your monitoring, evaluation and review processes with this evidence informed overview of best practice. The key to effective implementation is being able to identify what’s worked and why. Take the opportunity to consider the different purposes and approaches to monitoring, evaluation and review to make the most of your activities and resources.
- 5. Preparation for Ofsted Training (1 free place) - Knowledge is power. Developing a strong understanding of the new education inspection framework is a must for any forward-thinking leader. Learn about the nuts and bolts of the framework with our expert facilitators. Consider how the messages and theory within it can inform your improvement activity so that you can manage your next inspection with confidence.
- 6. Implementation Planning Programme: exploring the EEF Guidance Report (1 free place) - This 3-half day programme is designed to consider the process of successful implementation by exploring the EEF guidance report – PUTTING EVIDENCE TO WORK: A SCHOOL’S GUIDE TO IMPLEMENTATION for school leaders.