School to School Support
School to school support is increasingly promoted as a successful way of ensuring high standards in schools. Our support programme is an inclusive model and focuses on sharing and developing approaches that have demonstrated impact for learners and build partnerships between organisations.
• Creative collaboration between schools can deliver sustainable impacts for learners and schools
• Schools working with schools draws upon a wide range of knowledge and experience in the implementation of highly effective school improvement strategies
• Schools working with schools can develop future leadership potential and support retention of staff
• School to School support provides opportunities for both schools to reflect and evaluate teaching and learning which inevitably has an impact on the outcomes for the children in both organisations
• No matter how ‘good’ one school is or how in need of development another may be it is impossible to visit another school without picking up some interesting strategies that can be brought back to the home school.
Support is available at all levels and on any area of school improvement. Details of our System Leaders are available on System Leader tabs along with a request for support form.
Raising KS2 Attainment Initiative
Following on from the success of the Raising KS2 Attainment Initiative this programme will continue through Partners in Learning in 2017/18. More information will be available shortly.
Primary StEP Programme
In 2017/18 the Doncaster StEP service will be offered through Partners in Learning. More information will be available shortly.